- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
HVAC Retrofits Lower Energy Use, Reduce Hot-Cold Calls
In this video from NFMT 2011: Carlos Santamaria, LEED AP, vice president of engineering services with Glenborough LLC, talks about going after high energy-using systems first when considering retrofits.
Part 1: What is the EPA's National Building Competition?
Part 2: How to Streamline Lighting Retrofits
Part 3: The Role of Building Occupants in Saving Energy
Part 4: Does an HVAC Pre-Filter Improve Energy Efficiency?
Part 5: Sustainability Improvements Require Organizational Buy-In
Part 6: HVAC Retrofits Lower Energy Use, Reduce Hot-Cold Calls
Part 7: How to Partner with Vendors for Energy Savings
Find more on this topic: