- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
BHMA Updates Door Hardware Standard
The Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA) has published its latest revision to ANSI/BHMA 156.10 Standard for Power Operated Pedestrian Doors, which has been approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Changes in this edition include: the addition of sensor monitoring requirements in 7.6.1 and 8.1.4, and related definitions; changes to signage height; and numerous editorial changes and clarifications. Click here for more information.