- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Data Centers: New Standard Targets Energy, Maintenance
A newly published energy standard for data centers features a performance based approach that is more flexible and accommodating of innovative changes that rapidly occur in design, construction and operations in that industry. ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 90.4-2016, Energy Standard for Data Centers, establishes the minimum energy-efficiency requirements of data centers for design and construction, for creation of a plan for operation and maintenance, and for use of on-site or off-site renewable-energy resources. Click here for more information.