- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
INFOGRAPHIC: Corporations Missing Opportunities To Leverage Campus Style
OTHER PARTS OF THIS ARTICLEPt. 1: What Workplaces Can Learn From College CampusesPt. 2: 5 Steps To Apply College Lessons To Office Space Pt. 3: This Page
A survey by AECOM and KI showed that commerical office space should draw lessons from college campuses. New, young workers work and are productive in different ways than the age-old head-down, one-desk-per-worker strategy. Facility managers should begin to adjust their space to accommodate this new generation of workers, or risk losing out on the best talent.
For complete survey results, click here.