- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Zone Heating and Cooling - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Zone Heating and Cooling indoor systems are compact and lightweight. The ceiling-mounted PCFY is available in 15,000 to 36,000 Btu/h capacities and the wall-mounted PKFY is available in 6,000 to 30,0000 Btu/h capacities. The PCFY offers an optional I-see sensor accessory that detects temperature disparity within the space and adjusts for maximum comfort.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation