- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
York Tempo - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The York Tempo air-cooled scroll chillers have an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER. Chillers utilize zero-ODP HFC-410A refrigerant and up to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models, according to the company. Chillers are designed for outdoor installation and have an optional factory-mounted hydronic pumping kit.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation