- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Tech II »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Worktables - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
The AdjusTable Work Surface System from Eagle MHC uses stainless steel components plus laminar flow and ESD control, making the systems suited for cleanroom use and electronic assembly operations.
The basic unit uses a stainless steel table top and either a H-frame or C-frame base combination, with or without a wire undershelf, that is adjustable on one-inch increments for level positioning without the use of tools. Users can create custom configurations by adding additional wire or solid stainless steel undershelves and overshelves. Standard models are offered in 36-, 48- and 60-inch lengths, and in 24-, 30- and 36-inch widths.
- Cafeteria Spaces Growing As Office Areas Shrink
- Healthcare Facility Gears Up for Vaccine Distribution
- 5 Hospital HVAC Design Strategies for the Post-COVID-19 World
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center