Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Worktables - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
The AdjusTable Work Surface System from Eagle MHC uses stainless steel components plus laminar flow and ESD control, making the systems suited for cleanroom use and electronic assembly operations.
The basic unit uses a stainless steel table top and either a H-frame or C-frame base combination, with or without a wire undershelf, that is adjustable on one-inch increments for level positioning without the use of tools. Users can create custom configurations by adding additional wire or solid stainless steel undershelves and overshelves. Standard models are offered in 36-, 48- and 60-inch lengths, and in 24-, 30- and 36-inch widths.
- 4 Factors Driving Healthcare Interior Planning
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- Where Experiential Design Meets Sustainability
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University