- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Workplace Management Software Streamlines Sharing of Information - Condeco - Facility Management Product Release
Condeco Software, the leading provider of workplace management solutions, announced the availability of the Touch 2 screen, the next generation in digital signage, which enhances the meeting space experience with an advanced interactive touch screen. The Touch 2 is the latest addition to Condeco’s ecosystem of products geared towards enhancing performance and improving workflows for forward-looking organizations seeking to invest in state-of-the-art offices and embrace an agile, engaging and collaborative office space.
Installed at the entrance to each meeting area, the Touch 2 provides a lightweight, streamlined design that adds a professional look to any fast-paced workspace. It features PIN and RFID privacy measures to ensure that important meetings can be closely managed and reduce room booking clashes and conflicts. The simplicity and security of RFID-verified meeting rooms is in demand among elite global firms.
The Touch 2 helps manage resources by enabling businesses to gather essential real-time information about room booking and usage. It also integrates with any Microsoft Exchange and Outlook and the rest of Condeco product range. Additionally, the Touch 2 can be upgraded to be Wi-Fi capable and display detailed meeting information outside the room in 13 different languages as required by businesses operating in a globalized market.
As Bluetooth becomes an increasingly common workplace connectivity option, Condeco has ensured that businesses can have pre-existing infrastructure in place through the Touch 2’s built-in Bluetooth iBeacon which be available in early 2016 and will operate with Condeco’s next generation mobile app to automatically verify participants and start meetings. Despite commercial Bluetooth adoption still in the early stages, the Touch 2 features a future-proofed design that is able to adapt to rising corporate Bluetooth usage. The device is beautifully designed and value-engineered with a number of key upgrades creating a superior offering to the previous iteration but at a very competitive price point.
“The Touch 2 is part of an on-going program of investment in workspace innovation and commitment to producing the very best business tools in workspace scheduling. In order to support our growing blue chip client base worldwide, we are creating market leading technology to help them retain their competitive edge,” says Paul Statham, founder and CEO of Condeco Software. “We want to always offer the very best tools to make people more productive, enable better connectivity and deliver accurate, incisive data analysis which can provide insights to help create a world-class agile working environment for a myriad set of stakeholders.”
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs