Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Workboard Faucets - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The W4 and WI series include eight new models to offer additional flexibility when specifying and installing workboard faucets for food-service applications. Wall-mount and deck-mount versions are available with lever or wristblade handles to fit 4- or 8-inch installations. All spouts, outlets, cartridges, and handles are interchangeable and easily updated with other Chicago Faucet components. The units are certified and meet current state laws for lead reduction in plumbing products, as well as the upcoming 2014 federal lead-reduction law.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms