Work Platform System Provides Access to Indoor, Outdoor Spaces - Kee Safety Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OSHA-compliant Easi-Dec Platform system provides facility maintenance workers access to elevated heights indoors and the roofline of single and two-story buildings outdoors. The system can be assembled from the ground floor by two workers in less than 10 minutes without the need for tools and then easily lifted into position. With a load rating to 750 pounds evenly distributed, the assembled system measures 6½ feet long by 2½-feet deep and is supported by adjustable telescopic legs. Corrosion-resistant aluminum safety railings on the Easi-Dec Platform are fitted with Kee Lite® aluminum safety components and toe boards. The system complies with OSHA 1926.451 for construction scaffolds as well as ANSI A10.8, ANSI/ASSE A14., and in Canada, CSA Z 797.09 and REG 213/91.
The Easi-Dec Platform saves a significant amount of time compared to constructing scaffolds and offers greater versatility, according to Kee Safety. The lightweight system can be disassembled quickly after use and easily transported around a facility by cargo van or on a truck rack and indoors by a forklift. The time savings and convenience can enable workers to be more productive on the jobsite and complete projects sooner.
Standard legs supplied with Easi-Dec Platform systems are adjustable from 10 feet, 9 inches to 18 feet, 2 inches platform height, and the legs are adjustable individually in 1.2-inch increments to accommodate uneven or sloping ground. Four other leg kits are optionally available to provide platform heights ranging from 7 feet, 7 inches to 22 feet, 5 inches.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality