Work Gloves - Magid Glove & Safety - Facility Management Product Release
The CutMaster® XKS500 and XKS510 palm-coated styles are lightweight, 13-gauge, high-density, machine-knit gloves manufactured using XKS Yarn, which utilizes a proprietary blending and fiber-spinning technology. The yarn is comprised of a combination of stainless-steel wire, Kevlar®, and high-performance fibers, offering improved cut protection, comfort and durability. The gloves' low-linting properties, inherent strength, and natural-black color extend their lives up to two-three times longer than gloves made from other cut-resistant materials.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles