Wireless Valve Actuator - ILLUMRA Self-powered Wireless Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The M3 wireless actuator is designed for use on closed-loop control systems. It couples to plunger-style valve bodies to adjust flow rates to radiators in hot water and steam heating systems. It features automatic temperature regulation, user setpoint control with room temperature sensors and open door/window setback by integrating wireless door and window sensors. Battery powered.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation