Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wireless Valve Actuator - ILLUMRA Self-powered Wireless Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The M3 wireless actuator is designed for use on closed-loop control systems. It couples to plunger-style valve bodies to adjust flow rates to radiators in hot water and steam heating systems. It features automatic temperature regulation, user setpoint control with room temperature sensors and open door/window setback by integrating wireless door and window sensors. Battery powered.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability