Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Valve Actuator - ILLUMRA Self-powered Wireless Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The M3 wireless actuator is designed for use on closed-loop control systems. It couples to plunger-style valve bodies to adjust flow rates to radiators in hot water and steam heating systems. It features automatic temperature regulation, user setpoint control with room temperature sensors and open door/window setback by integrating wireless door and window sensors. Battery powered.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation