Wireless Sensors Provide Flexible Monitoring - Fluke - Facility Management Product Release
IoT Sensor System is a portable system for monitoring essential equipment. The 3500 FC Series Condition Monitoring System includes AC and DC voltage and current, plus temperature sensors. Sensors require the 3501 Gateway to send measurements to the Fluke Connect Cloud where they can be accessed by condition monitoring software, which provides dashboards and two-way communication, with alarms through email or text message. The solution enables facility staff to detect fault development by tracking historical trends and current conditions.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things