- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Wireless Monitoring Accessories - Sensaphone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A complete line of wireless accessories, including sensors, repeaters, and motion detectors, for use with the recently introduced Sensaphone 2800 remote monitor and alarm notification system, are available. The Sensaphone 2800 provides four hard-wired universal inputs and can work with up to four of the new wireless sensors to help protect equipment and facilities by alerting owners, managers, lab technicians, building supervisors, and others to changes in critical environmental conditions.
The wireless sensors have a range of up to 300 feet from the base unit, and an added repeater can extend the distance up to an additional 4,000 feet. Installation for each features plug-and-play simplicity, with the host unit automatically detecting and configuring new sensors.
Each accessory includes three AAA batteries with a three-year life expectancy and AC adapters. Available wireless accessories include temperature sensors, dry contact sensor, power failure sensor, humidity sensor, motion detector, spot water detection sensor, and zone water detection sensor.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation