Wireless Lighting Controls - Daintree Networks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ControlScope software, part of the Building Energy Management as a Service (BEMaaS) approach, has been made available as a subscription-based cloud application instead of locally on a server. The option is designed to give customers a scalable solution for managing building energy loads and related applications. Implementing ControlScope solution requires no hardware other than a wireless area controller and sensors for a facility's building devices.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things