- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Wireless Lighting Controls - Daintree Networks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ControlScope software, part of the Building Energy Management as a Service (BEMaaS) approach, has been made available as a subscription-based cloud application instead of locally on a server. The option is designed to give customers a scalable solution for managing building energy loads and related applications. Implementing ControlScope solution requires no hardware other than a wireless area controller and sensors for a facility's building devices.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things