- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Wireless HDMI Extender - SECO-LARM USA INC. - Facility Management Product Release
The ENFORCER Wireless HDMI Extender (model MVE-WH010Q) provides high-definition video where it is difficult to run wires. It has a range of up to 98 ft. and can transmit HDMI signals through walls. Supports full HD 1080p resolution. Each unit includes an IR pass-through attachment that carries remote control signals from the monitor's location back to the HD source.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing