Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Ethernet Controller - Xenon Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The T925 Wireless Cellular Controller connects remote sites with central control and monitoring stations through cellular networks. It can accept up to seven Ethernet inputs — as well as four digital inputs, four analog inputs and two temperature inputs. Its four digital relay outputs can be used to control components and systems at the remote site. Features on-board data logging with up to 2 gigabytes of storage space.
- EU Looks to Define Smart Buildings
- What Is the Internet of Things?
- What Is BACnet's Role in the Building Internet of Things?
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things