Wireless Energy Management System Enables Easier Monitoring Capabilities - Autani LLC - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyCenter is a wireless energy management system that integrates lighting, HVAC, plug loads, fans, and metering in a single platform. Autani’s internet-connected EnergyCenter gives users local or remote access to manage connected devices. Customizable alerts can be sent to the user’s PC, tablet, or smart phone for real-time management and monitoring capabilities.
“As users continue to expect increased connectivity from their devices, Autani has stepped in to meet that need in the building and energy management arena,” says Randy Clayton, President & Chief Technology Officer. “With EnergyCenter, users have anytime access to real-time metering and reporting features to inform their decisions about energy use and identify more savings opportunities.”
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- What Can a Smart Building Platform Do For You?
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Custom Built vs. Marketplace Smart Building Platforms
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things