- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Wireless Energy Management System - Sensicast Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Green Solutions from SensiNet capitalizes on the unique characteristics of wireless sensor networks to make possible low-cost energy management in industrial plants that replace existing wired systems.
The wireless system includes battery-powered sensors for temperature and humidity monitoring and new sensors designed to measure voltage and electrical power consumption for a broad variety of devices including electric motors, lighting, HVAC equipment, and electric generating equipment.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things