Wireless Elevator Access Control - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Schlage AD-Series ECK400 transmits credential data to elevator controller. The elevator kit provides up to 1,000 feet of clear line of sight elevator access control. Antenna attaches to top of elevator shaft and wireless reader attaches to top of cab. Includes panel interface module, wireless reader interface, antenna and 12 VDC transformer.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?