Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Door Controller - Linear LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Linear’s AP-5 is a wireless door controller with three separate relays: Access, obstacle, and configurable to either access or obstacle. The access relays in the controller are programmable, giving installers the flexibility to configure them for use with vehicular gates, pedestrian gates, security gates, office doors, or combinations.
The device also features a programmable access relay activation time, from one to 120 seconds. The AP-5 is designed for use in environments where RF noise or wireless signal interference can be a problem. The controller features a built-in, narrowband 318-MHz super heterodyne receiver with an external antenna that can pick up signals from a linear MegaCode block-coded transmitter from up to 500 feet away.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- The Facilities Manager's Guide to Disruption
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing