Wireless Automation Level Network - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Automation Level Network uses IEEE 802.11 (WiFi) technology to establish wireless communications for building automation controller and management level networks. It utilizes mesh technology to create a self-forming, self-healing network. The mesh network topology creates multiple redundant paths of communication. The signal is able to circumvent obstructions as it seeks and finds its target. Wireless connectivity at the automation level is especially desirable when a proposed site’s circumstances make running Ethernet cabling physically difficult or prohibitively expensive.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things