- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Wireless Access Control - Stanley Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Access Control system integrates access management software with a wireless access controller, integrated gateways and multiple reader formats to enable all decision-making at the door. The Wi-Q system provides 128-bit security encryption. An integrated portal gateway enables two-way communication between wireless readers and the host computer. The wireless access door reader interfaces with all Wiegand communication readers.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing