Window Film - Reflectiv - Facility Management Product Release
Reflectiv window films are applicable on windows, doors, office partitions, or glazed furniture. Solar film uses an acrylic polymer adhesive and reflects up to 79 percent of solar heat and 99 percent of UV rays, and transmits up to 47 percent visible light. Film has anti-scratch treatment and can be cleaned with normal cleaning agents. Safety and security films provide extra resistance to windows to prevent shattering from shock or vandalism.
Other films include safety and security film to protect against vandalism and flying glass, frosted film, two-way mirror film, decorative film and solid color film. Films require no maintenance or special care.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat