Wi-Fi Smart Plug - Energy Systems Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Plug-IT uses the Niagara Framework to connect an unlimited number of electrical devices, such as coffee makers, vending machines, photocopiers, computer displays, televisions and computers that are plugged into a facilities' electrical outlets, into a BAS energy management system. Facilitates measuring actual energy use at the plug load level, analyzing the data to determine an optimal schedule, and remotely programming devices individually, in groups or by location.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things