- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Wi-Fi Option for VRF - Fujitsu - Facility Management Product Release
Wi-Fi solution for the Airstage line allows installers to operate a Fujitsu Airstage VRF system from anywhere with a smartphone, laptop or tablet. Fujitsu’s Airstage VRF systems are controlled from a webpage or by using an iOS or Android App. A cloud server manages the entire process.
Many HVAC functions can be remotely operated. These include: on/off, mode (heating, cooling, dry, auto, air circulation) change or set temperature, set schedules and timers – all through a simple intuitive application or web browser. Through multiple user level access accounts, building managers can view and operate all systems in a building where individual tenants have access to only their systems.
The Wi-Fi tool offers early start- before occupancy and delayed setback after leaving. Also, the control provides instant alarm notifications, and error reporting in several languages.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation