White Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
White Roof Coating is formulated from water-based, pure acrylic, self-curing latex polymers. Pyramic Base Coat can be applied over BUR, modified bitumen, and asphalt emulsion coated surfaces to protect the surface. According to the manufacturer, the system can reduce rooftop temperatures by 50 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit compared to traditional solutions. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM E 108 fire rating standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options