Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
White Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
White Roof Coating is formulated from water-based, pure acrylic, self-curing latex polymers. Pyramic Base Coat can be applied over BUR, modified bitumen, and asphalt emulsion coated surfaces to protect the surface. According to the manufacturer, the system can reduce rooftop temperatures by 50 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit compared to traditional solutions. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM E 108 fire rating standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection