Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Welder - Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Millermatic 180 all-in-one MIG welder features Smooth-Start technology to initiate the arc in a more controlled manner, providing smooth, spatter-free starts for improved quality and reduced rework.
It has enough power to weld 5/16-inch mild steel in a single pass. It replaces the Millermatic 175, which had a 1/4-inch mild steel capability. It also features infinite voltage control with manual on/off wire feed speed tracking. When turned on, wire-feed speed tracking automatically adjusts wire-feed speed when the voltage is adjusted, providing a broader operating range without having to adjust two controls. When off, wire-feed speed and voltage controls act independently, which is preferred by some customers.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality