- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
Web-Enabled Controller - American Auto-Matrix - Facility Management Product Release
Integra IT-600 platform is designed to integrate common communications protocols and legacy systems through use of the NiagaraAX Framework. Compatible with BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and OPC. The platform offers high-level functionality including alarming, trending, scheduling, and custom sequencing. User interface is accessible from any standard Web browser. Six universal inputs and four relay outputs.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things