- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Web-Based Green Building Tool - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Green Compass is a Web-based software application designed to simplify and expedite the LEED certification process. Features include benchmarking capabilities and development of a green building project scope of work.
The tool consists of five processes, including a building assessment, results on investment evaluation and project scope development, green building project management, certification preparation and facility management.
- Going Beyond Green: The Evolution of Sustainability in a Post COVID-19 World
- Getting Creative with Creating Outdoor Workspaces
- Now Is the Time for LEED Certification
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability