Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Web-Based Green Building Tool - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Green Compass is a Web-based software application designed to simplify and expedite the LEED certification process. Features include benchmarking capabilities and development of a green building project scope of work.
The tool consists of five processes, including a building assessment, results on investment evaluation and project scope development, green building project management, certification preparation and facility management.
- Biophilia in Existing Buildings: Keeping the Momentum
- In New York City, Tough Rules Target Emissions from Large Buildings
- What You Need to Know About Green Building in 2020
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability