- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Waterproofing System - Siplast - Facility Management Product Release
Parapro Roof Membrane is a seamless, fully reinforced waterproofing system that can be used in conjunction with Siplast Paradiene roof membranes or as a stand-alone alternative to more traditional roofing plies. Because the product is liquid-applied, it is an option when applying roofing sheets is difficult due to project circumstances, local regulations or a tight construction schedule. White Parapro Roof Membrane is California Title 24 Part 6 compliant.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems