Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Waterproofing Membrane Offers Protection from Moisture Damage - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
MEL-DEK is a roll-type waterproofing membrane composed of a nominally 53 mil thick layer of polymeric waterproofing membrane on a shrink-resistant, heavy-duty, 12 mil thick polypropylene woven carrier fabric. The two components are laminated together under strictly controlled production procedures. Not only is MEL-DEK easy to install, it’s also dependable, and requires no protection from hot asphalt overlays. Moreover, MEL-DEK is flexible and can be used on bridges, parking decks and various other structures.
“MEL-DEK provides an excellent waterproofing membrane,” says Brent Weber, vice president of sales at W. R. Meadows. “It’s easy to work with and meets a wide range of maintenance and new construction application needs.”
Whether this product is being used on a structure that’s being repaired or as part of a new build, MEL-DEK is a superior waterproofing option.
MEL-DEK is available in 60-feet-long by 38.5-inch-wide rolls.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors