Waterproofing Membrane - ParexUSA - Facility Management Product Release
WeatherTech WeatherSeal BG is for use on below-grade horizontal and vertical surfaces. It is a single-component, non-fibrated, asphalt-modified, neoprene membrane that can be either troweled, rolled, brushed, or spray applied. Allows low levels of moisture vapor to escape to prevent blistering and delamination of the applied membrane while prohibiting moisture infiltration.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors