Waterproofing Membrane - Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing - Facility Management Product Release
CCW-500 hot-applied waterproofing membrane uses a post-industrial, renewable resource that results in a membrane with superior flexibility and crack-bridging ability, compared to membranes produced under older technologies. The CCW-500 membrane is a single-component, 100-percent-solids, rubberized asphalt compound that, when set after application, forms a durable, flexible, and monolithic waterproofing membrane conforming to building specifications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options