- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Waterproofing Membrane - Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing - Facility Management Product Release
CCW-500 hot-applied waterproofing membrane uses a post-industrial, renewable resource that results in a membrane with superior flexibility and crack-bridging ability, compared to membranes produced under older technologies. The CCW-500 membrane is a single-component, 100-percent-solids, rubberized asphalt compound that, when set after application, forms a durable, flexible, and monolithic waterproofing membrane conforming to building specifications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems