- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Waterless Urinal - Acorn Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
The Dura-Ware stainless steel waterless urinal features a design that works effectively without chemical cartridges. It's seamlessly hand-welded from a sterile and recycled material and has a contoured interior to facilitate cleaning. Removable strainer acts as a retainer for the drain duckbill diaphragm. Supplied with 1-1/2-inch waste elbow.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms