- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Waterless Urinal - Falcon Waterfree Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Falcon F-2000 water-free urinal is constructed of vitreous china and is a wall hung, wall outlet unit. The urinal complies with ADA, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2M-1998 and A117.1 (Section 605.2) for Vitreous China fixtures and with IAPMO IGC 161-2000 and CSA.
Standard color is white and it is available in other colors.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Consider Restroom Upgrades in the Pandemic Era
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms