Waterless Urinal - Falcon Waterfree Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Falcon F-2000 water-free urinal is constructed of vitreous china and is a wall hung, wall outlet unit. The urinal complies with ADA, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2M-1998 and A117.1 (Section 605.2) for Vitreous China fixtures and with IAPMO IGC 161-2000 and CSA.
Standard color is white and it is available in other colors.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms