Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Waterfree Urinals - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The WES-4000 and WES-5000 are narrow-profile waterfree urinal models that require less space than standard-size models. The products feature touch-free, mechanical-free design, adapt to existing drain outlets, are hygienic and odor free, vandal-resistant and easy to clean and maintain, according to the company. The products are made of vitreous china and are wall-hung, wall-outlet units. The urinals comply with ADA, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2M-1998 and A117.1 (Section 605.2) for Vitreous China fixtures and with IAPMO IGC 161-2000 and CSA.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility