- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Water-to-Water Heat Pump - Multistack - Facility Management Product Release
Water-to-Water Heat Pump control system opens and closes valves in between units as demand increases for either chilled or heated water, reducing piping and electrical costs, as well as reducing the footprint. The Virtual Moveable End Cap system is compatible with closed loop and ground loop water source heat pump applications and can create systems from 15 to 600 tons.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation