Water-cooled chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Series R RTWD is available in 80-250 tons and can operate with a choice of R-134A or R-513A, a low-GWP refrigerant. The chiller features an infinite unloading compressor design, wide operating temperature range, heat-recovery options up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, advanced controls and high efficiencies.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation