Water-Tube Boiler - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The HE-RV series features forced-draft, gas-fired boilers with a guaranteed efficiency of 85 percent and a higher combustion efficiency, due to an integrated surface heat extractor. The units are available in eight models with inputs of 3.5-8 million Btus/hour. The boilersâ€™ design features faster internal circulation for improved heat transfer and operating efficiency. The flexibility of the bent water-tube design also minimizes possible damage from thermal shock and from stresses caused by poor or unequal internal circulation. The boilers function under normal operating temperatures, without the need for special venting or condensing material.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation