Water Source VRF System - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Multi V Water IV water source variable refrigerant flow HVAC system comes in two configurations: heat pump and heat recovery. Both systems can accommodate up to 64 thermal zones. Features scroll compressor and variable water flow control system to reduce condenser water pumping energy. Units available from 6 to 48 tons.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation