- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Water-Source Heat Pumps - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility 16 compact series of water-source heat pumps with HFC-410A refrigerant is compatible with thousands of older water-source heat pumps. Pumps utilize scroll compressors to exceed ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency requirements, according to the company. Microprocessor controls standard, DXM or DDC controls optional. Available from 1 to 5 tons and geothermal capable.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation