- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Water-Source Heat Pumps - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility 16 compact series of water-source heat pumps with HFC-410A refrigerant is compatible with thousands of older water-source heat pumps. Pumps utilize scroll compressors to exceed ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency requirements, according to the company. Microprocessor controls standard, DXM or DDC controls optional. Available from 1 to 5 tons and geothermal capable.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation