Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water-Source Heat Pumps - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility 16 compact series of water-source heat pumps with HFC-410A refrigerant is compatible with thousands of older water-source heat pumps. Pumps utilize scroll compressors to exceed ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency requirements, according to the company. Microprocessor controls standard, DXM or DDC controls optional. Available from 1 to 5 tons and geothermal capable.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation