- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Water-Saving Valves - ConservCo Water Conservation Products - Facility Management Product Release
The WasteStop Valve from ConservCo uses static-rate flow control valves used to reduce water waste in faucets and showers. They can reduce flow rates without decreasing water pressure. The valves maintain a constant flow of 1.25 gallons per minute, with an internal anti-clog nozzle.
The valves can help building owners earn two water efficiency LEED points from the U.S. Green Building Council because of the water savings it produces, according to the company.