Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water-Repellent Coating - Dow Corning Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
IE-6683 water repellent emulsion produces a low-VOC hydrophobic treatment that reduces and inhibits water absorption to increase the life of a building substrate. Designed for application on mineral substrates such as brick, stone, concrete and mortar, the coating has a small molecular structure that alleviates excess water absorption to help reduce spalling from freeze-thaw cycles and efflorescence. The compound is a 40 percent active silane/siloxane emulsion that can be supplied in a fully active or diluted form for water repellent products.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors