- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Water Pumps - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
Submersible water pumps include a self-cleaning impeller and casing designed for improved processing of solids, reduced clogging and improved efficiency. Designed for commercial and building services use. MK model has air-filled motor and dual mechanical seal. MV model has vortex impeller and is designed for low-volume use.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation