- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Water Pumps - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
Submersible water pumps include a self-cleaning impeller and casing designed for improved processing of solids, reduced clogging and improved efficiency. Designed for commercial and building services use. MK model has air-filled motor and dual mechanical seal. MV model has vortex impeller and is designed for low-volume use.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation