Water Management System - APANA - Facility Management Product Release
The APANA solution provides business with detailed insight into their total water footprint, identifying process drift, mechanical malfunctions, and failure points. A network of high resolution meters across an organization's water infrastructure, plus sub-meters in high demand areas, connect with smart sensors to send water data to a cloud-based analytics engine. This analyzes thousands of data points, identifying anomalies and detecting specific waste signatures. Automated alerts contain step-by-step instructions telling operators that there is a problem, where it is, and how to resolve it. Available for enterprise or single-site application, or to monitor cooling towers.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things