- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Water Leak Alarm Provides Early Warning of Potential Hazards - Archetype Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
Prevent water damage and protect your facility with Flood Buzz, the easy-to-use, low-cost, loud and effective small water-leak alarm. The patented Flood Buzz warns of impending water leaks before they wreak havoc by sounding an alarm when it senses a water leak condition.
Flood Buzz water leak alarms are a low-cost solution for facilities management. The alarms include an internal three-year battery and preset programming that eliminates installation time. Just place the alarm next to any potential leak location and walk away.
Several models are available in the Flood Buzz line: the larger Flood Buzz Pro, which will sound a 110 decibel (dB) alarm when water touches the two prongs on the bottom of the product and the smaller and more economical Flood Buzz Small, which will sound a 90-95 dB alarm when it senses a water leak condition.
Flood Buzz Pro is offered in two versions with varying prong sizes: one is designed for typical industrial/commercial use wherever there is a water connection (or as a leave-behind marketing tool for plumbers, contractors or other service professionals) and one is for use with air conditioners' condensate pans and will allow moisture/water to build up to ⅛ of an ich before sounding.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms