Water-Jet Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The redesigned GPC JM 3055 drain-cleaning machine clears stubborn stoppages, including grease, sand, and ice. With 3,000 psi and a 5.5 gallons per minute pump, it has the thrust to pull the hose down long runs, the pressure to cut through the stoppage, and the flow to flush it away. Features include a removable 300-foot capacity hose, four pneumatic tires, and a 16 hp, 480 cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine with electric start.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms