Water Heaters - Rheem-Ruud - Facility Management Product Release
The SPIDERfire® line of condensing-type units offers a range of Btu inputs and thermal efficiencies of 92-95 percent. This efficiency results in a higher recovery rate, particularly during periods of heavy use. The units feature a 100-gallon storage tank and can operate on natural gas or liquid propane. The most powerful unit in the series has an input of 350,000 Btu per hour and can deliver 460 gallons of water per hour at a 100-degree rise.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation