- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
Water Heater - Lochnivar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor line expands to include wall-mounted models with input capabilities of 125,000 and 199,999 Btus per hour. The units offer up to 96 percent thermal efficiency and a 5:1 turndown. The line also includes floor-mounted models that range from 150,000-800,000 Btus per hour and the Armor X2 with 1.0-, 1.3-, and 1.5-million Btus per hour inputs. The wall-mounted models are equipped with advanced Smart System™ operating control to monitor hot-water delivery.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation